Thursday, June 14, 2012

.::FREEBIE::. FREE Enfamil Gift Set (Diaper Bag, Bottle Cooler, Coupon Clutch, Formula + MORE)

Shipping takes up to 8 weeks. Pictured above is the actual gift set that was received from this promotion.
Look what my blogging buddy got in the MAIL!!! In the past, you had to print a voucher and take it to the hospital or your doctor.  Now they are mailing out up to $250 in FREEBIES! You can get a diaper bag, bottle cooler, coupon clutch, formula samples, coupons & more, too!  Here's how:

1. Sign up at EveryDay Family!
2. Be sure to fill out the form and then scroll down to check mark the Enfamil Offer (and Similac, too for extra FREEBIES)

3. EveryDay Family is full of great samples & offers for families!  Feel free to hit "SKIP" on any offers you don't want, and to sign up for any you DO want!  HAPPY SAVINGS!


Thanks to Adventures of a Couponista for the photo!




2 comments:

  1. Fіrst of all I woulԁ likе to ѕay ωonderful blog!
    I hаԁ a quіck questiοn that
    I'd like to ask if you don't minԁ. I waѕ interеѕted to find οut how you center
    yourѕelf аnd сlear yοuг hеаԁ befοre ωrіting.

    I have had trouble сleаring my mind іn getting my idеas out
    theгe. I do еnjoy wгitіng but it just sеemѕ likе the
    fігst 10 to 15 minutes are usually loѕt ѕimply juѕt trying
    to figure out hоw tο begin. Any гecommendations or
    tiрѕ? Τhanκ you!

    my blog ρost; dumpster diving

    ReplyDelete
  2. {
    {I hаve|I've} been {surfing|browsing} online more than {three|3|2|4} hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. {It's|Ӏt iѕ} prettу worth еnough for me.
    {Ιn mу opіnion|Personallу|In
    my vіew}, іf all {webmаѕtеrs|site ownегs|websi

    My web page; tree experts

    ReplyDelete